Friday, February 27, 2009

Drum Loop With Bass


For this loop, I wanted my bass patterns to be different, yet match with each other to make the sound flow. One way I tried doing this was using the same rhythm but changing the pitch. Please tell me what you think about this, especially on the third bass pattern or at the very end. I had a hard time deciding whether or not to include it into my loop. Finding a drum loop that fit also took some time. I liked the one that I finally chose because of the way it accented the beat. Let me know what you think. :)

3 comments:

  1. i like how you used all similar sounds but just switched them up to create a new beat. it was catchy as well good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You link is not working. Please repost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work, the rythm of the bass and drums went smoothly, and the bass patern was great. this bass loop is defferently different, and using different pitches made it even better. The only criticism i can offer is that the drums should be a little quiter than the bass, the drums are masking over it. Great job

    ReplyDelete