Saturday, June 20, 2009

1-4-5


This is my chord progression (1-4-5) piece. This project was a lot of fun for me because I got to use the piano a lot, and I love creating sounds on the piano, even though i don't know how to play. (: Honestly, I was content with just the different piano patterns and chimes, but Mr. Rabuse convince me it was missing something. I added drums and a bass line using strings. After that it was still missing something...a clear melody! Finding a melody that sounded good with the piano was tricky, and took me a few classes. With the trick of using my phone number as notes and picking a rhythm, this is what I came up with. Then I added reverb on the melody, which is a sound called ashen light. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Your phone number sounds great :-)Seriously. he chord progression is well executed with stings and piano, and I really like the ending chord. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete