Sunday, May 17, 2009

Automation



This project was a harder one for me; I started over two times with new ideas. It was like having writers block, I just didn’t like anything I came up with. When I finally came up with the guitar patterns I liked, the one thing I had the most fun with was automating the volume. I liked the idea that you can make the volume change every time you play the loop, without having to do it yourself. Also, I've always liked the idea of fading into and out of a song, so I used that in my loop. Enjoy! :)

2 comments:

  1. I can deffinetly hear the automation in the loop so i guess you accomplished to goal of this project haha :). I like it but i think it could have been a little longer because just as you get into it, it stops. The drums (kinda sound like a basketball bouncing up and down) were also a nice touch because they werent over powering over the soft guitar part

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked it, but I think I agree with Amanda, it could have been a little longer. I also think it would have been goo if you added another pattern because it would have been more interesting.

    ReplyDelete